NANCY PFEFFER, the founder and President of Network Public Affairs, provides environmental and transportation policy consulting services for public, private, and non-profit clients, including local governments and transportation agencies. Learn more about Nancy.
Network Public Affairs’ mission is to help decision makers find socially sustainable solutions to public policy challenges.
Network Public Affairs focuses on environmental, transportation, and land use issues.
OUR UNIQUE CONTRIBUTION
The work of Network Public Affairs is based on a principle of respect for all views of an issue. No matter who we work with, it will always be our goal to facilitate constructive communication, and to identify ways to create a healthier, safer, more prosperous and more beautiful place to live.
- Alameda County Transportation Commission
- Center for International Trade & Transportation, California State University Long Beach
- Friends of Ballona Wetlands
- Gateway Cities Council of Governments
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Works
- Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties
- National Cooperative Freight Research Program
- Orange County Transportation Authority
- Pacific L.A. Marine Terminal
- Port of San Diego
- San Bernardino Associated Governments
- San Diego Association of Governments
- South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Transportation Research Board
- Various private clients
Connecting Business, Government, and the Community Ι Contact Us